Barcode -> .raw file project ---- help requested
01-29-2015, 04:24 PM (This post was last modified: 01-29-2015 07:00 PM by Ángel Martin.)
RE: Barcode -> .raw file project ---- help requested
(01-29-2015 03:29 PM)Joe Horn Wrote:  For what it's worth, all 28 of the programs in "Appendix O -- Barcodes of Applications Programs" in the PPC ROM User's Manual can be found in the following LIF-disk image, which can be mounted as a virtual disk using a PIL-Box and IL-Per's virtual HP 9114 disk drive, from which the HP-41 programs can be read directly into your HP-41.

Great timing - Gene recently suggested it'll be a good idea to put a ROM image with all these; I'll take a stab at it assuming I can read this disk image.
Thanks,

Updated: I could read the Drive using ILPER and PilBox, not a problem. Then used READP plus HSAVEP on each file to get them in HEPAX RAM, but I'm having trouble uploading the ROM to the PC using CLREADER. I get read errors, not sure what's the root cause - will investigate further and report back.

"To live or die by your own sword one must first learn to wield it aptly."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Barcode -> .raw file project ---- help requested - Ángel Martin - 01-29-2015 04:24 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)