Barcode -> .raw file project ---- help requested
01-28-2015, 03:16 PM
Barcode -> .raw file project ---- help requested
I had an idea in a discussion with Angel yesterday and I don't have all the tools to help make this a reality. Hoping that some here can help out on this for all of us - well, at least all 41CL users and HP-41 emulator users. Isn't that all of us? :-)

1) The PPC ROM manual has quite a few application programs that use PPC ROM routines but which were not included in the ROM itself. They are presented in the back of the manual in barcode. These programs include CVPL (curve plot), LPAS (loan principal amortization schedule), SC (special characters) and many many more.

Goal: Scan the barcode for these into .raw files and then convert them into a .mod / .rom image for the 41CL and emulators.

2) Extend your HP-41, Synthetic programming made easy, Extended functions made easy, and other books have many application programs in bar code.

Goal: Scan the barcode and convert them into .raw files.

I can scan the code into my HP41, but have no connection between it and a PC. I know I could *buy* a way to do it, but do some here already have that ability who could join in and help out this project?

Hopeful... Gene
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Barcode -> .raw file project ---- help requested - Gene - 01-28-2015 03:16 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)