Application(App) anomolies and questions
09-02-2015, 11:13 PM
RE: Application(App) anomolies and questions
Well, I thank you all for your replies, even though my original post was written over a year and a half ago. There has been at least 2 firmware updates since then, so some of the questions don't apply anymore.

This comment is directed to Tim's answer on the BEGIN END; under the EXPORT command.
Tim, if you cut and paste the code from the program listed at the beginning of the thread to either the virtual or real calculator, and comment out or delete the BEGIN END; the code will not run (or at least I haven't been able to get it to run), in either my virtual calculator or real calculator. Also, if I comment out BEGIN END: and the VIEW statement, the check program will show no errors, but the program will still not run. I'm sure Cyrille has said, in another thread, that those 2 instructions are not needed, and you have just said the same. Remember, this is an APP, not a Program. If it were a Program, I do not need that BEGIN END; So... maybe you can answer what was intended to go between those 2 instructions.
Thanks rcf
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Application(App) anomolies and questions - Bob Frazee - 09-02-2015 11:13 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)