HP Prime Hardware (internal and external)
06-27-2017, 09:29 PM (This post was last modified: 06-28-2017 09:20 PM by Luigi Vampa.)
RE: HP Prime Hardware (internal and external)
(06-27-2017 08:05 PM)Tim Wessman Wrote:  
(06-27-2017 04:48 AM)webmasterpdx Wrote:  Screw the kiddies.....I want a real tool
Problem is the kiddies (schools/testing) pay the bills.
Unfortunately, it seems the professional users negligibly pay the bills, and they must mean peanuts to all the big companies.
Fortunately, a Calculus machine like Free42 can now live on a specific HW, top quality by the way.
Who knows, maybe in a couple of years these Swiss engineers might be able to include a CAS in a new calc. I bet they could, not only thanks to SM's team, but also thanks to the community of pros now involved in the beta testing and the final development phases.
Yup, no sweat for any big company, kiddies will keep on buying popsicles, and student-level calculators for good.
That being said, I must recognize I would like the Prime to be my next calculator, most likely. I still see some original HP spirit in it. Besides, all the HP team has done a great job to polish its edges.

Saludos Saluti Cordialement Cumprimentos MfG BR + + + + +
Luigi Vampa +
Free42 '<3' I + +
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: HP Prime Hardware (internal and external) - Luigi Vampa - 06-27-2017 09:29 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)