Got my HP-28S year 1991 week 46 made in Singapure
08-27-2014, 01:42 PM
RE: Got my HP-28S year 1991 week 46 made in Singapure
(08-27-2014 10:11 AM)aurelio Wrote:  Hi Jose, maybe too much beer (Smile), but a good shot if the new toy is in mint condition, I've spent quite a long time, looking for a 28s without hinges and batt door cover issues, but never found : the only I met was the one used by a colleague, about 20 years ago....but it was just matter of time..........doom is written for intensive using

I bought one of that years ago on TAS but I sent it back, 'cause of the broken door not warned

Hi Aurelio,
I was lucky because I did the calculator deal before getting drown into the hotel bar Smile
It is really in good condition because the owner never really did good use for it, so it stayed without batteries in a drawer for long time.
Guess what, the owner guides are new, I could bet he never took them with him to the school and probably he just have browsed them once.
And I was fortunate (I think) because the asking price was 40 Euro.

He told me that his daughter is going to the university, so he sold her Texas TI-84+ for 60 Euro, and decided to get rid of the HP-28S as well in the process, so he could get funds to buy her a new Texas Nspire machine as recommended by her teachers here.

Jose Mesquita
RadioMuseum.org member

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Got my HP-28S year 1991 week 46 made in Singapure - jebem - 08-27-2014 01:42 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)