Good tiny device for storing/summing up a few lists of numbers throughout the day?
09-06-2014, 09:40 PM
RE: Good tiny device for storing/summing up a few lists of numbers throughout the day?
(09-06-2014 09:21 PM)walter b Wrote:  Dave, IMHO, decided wisely to use a 17BII for data collecting: totally offline - there's no need to have these data in the net. There may be a later point where uploading becomes inevitable, then he's bound to do it. I wouldn't do it unless it's required - the benefit must outweigh the risk of abuse always present. Think of those awkward photographs of some US movie stars recently stolen out of the cloud, for example (a big story here). Difficult topic ...

dUndecided

Well in this particular case, I'm just using the 17BII to record some figures that I total up every 24 hours and record in an Excel spreadsheet. Then at the end of the week, I email it to my doctors.

The data in this particular spreadsheet is of such low value to any potential information thief, that I'm not particularly worried. Fluid intake, blood sugar, weight, temperature... Just stuff like that. Nothing that I would be overly protective of, though I certainly wouldn't begrudge anybody else for feeling differently.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Good tiny device for storing/summing up a few lists of numbers throughout the day? - Dave Britten - 09-06-2014 09:40 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)