Good tiny device for storing/summing up a few lists of numbers throughout the day?
08-19-2014, 04:14 PM (This post was last modified: 08-19-2014 04:15 PM by Jim Horn.)
RE: Good tiny device for storing/summing up a few lists of numbers throughout the day?
If you'd like something for this specific task, rather than incorporating it in a cell phone, you might consider a Palm Tungsten or similar. They've fallen out of favor so can be found very inexpensively (I have nearly 100 that were thrown out at a previous employer - anybody want some?). They have an easy to read screen, a variety of input options (I found Graffiti to be very easy to use) and are roughly half the size of a 48/49/50. There is a huge variety of free software available as well. I used mine heavily (including Free42) until my non-smart phone died and was replaced by an Android one four years ago. It still has software I've not found for any other device.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Good tiny device for storing/summing up a few lists of numbers throughout the day? - Jim Horn - 08-19-2014 04:14 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)