PDF versions of WP 31S and WP 34S manuals?
08-15-2014, 08:13 PM (This post was last modified: 08-16-2014 10:47 AM by ovael.)
RE: PDF versions of WP 31S and WP 34S manuals?
(08-15-2014 07:36 PM)walter b Wrote:  Hyvää päivää Antti,

Guten Tag Walter!

Quote:With respect to PDF manuals, you find sufficient statements in previous posts IMHO. Please check. If you find an aspect not covered yet, don't hesitate to ask again.

Yes, I read the thread more carefully after anetzer pointed it out. I skipped too much when initially reading it since it was mostly about payments and shipping information. And forgot to use search... And this is not a new aspect but for a new rpn user like me readily available documentation would be really helpfull. But I think there was a mention about non spiral bound manuals that would be printed on demand so I guess that covers it.

Quote:With respect to a spiral bound manual: There's one person who didn't react and since the time limit has expired, I can offer you that book.

Yes, I would like that manual. Just send me payment information. I would prefer direct bank transfer if that's ok but what suits you best is fine.

Quote:(Please use Quote for responding in the future, New reply is just a button doing more bad than good - but apparently we can't get rid of that latter button.)

I tried to do this. Let's see how it works... Well it didn't work quite the way i wanted :-)

Edit: Corrected quotes.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: PDF versions of WP 31S and WP 34S manuals? - ovael - 08-15-2014 08:13 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)