Memmory retention without battery in pioneers
03-28-2016, 02:00 PM
RE: Memmory retention without battery in pioneers
I don't know why the engineers are forget this knowledge during the years.

My HP35s shows the BATTERY annunciator on the last week and after a short period (few key presses) the calc is turned OFF. I think that this is not a big problem, my 15C without batteries keeps the memory for hours and I do not removed the batts from the 35s.

On Sunday I can't to change the batteries, today morning I checked, the calc is not turned ON (I began to worry), but I know that, just 3-4 days before seen the BATTERY sign first time and I don't used the calc during weekend.

Fresh batts installed properly and - of course - all of my EQS and PRGS are lost.

WHY?

I want to ask that engineers whose short bio and pictures I can see in the HP Journals from the 70's and 80's which kind of calculators uses?!?

My math teacher said: If these (new) engineers will design a bridge, I'll buy a boat.

I must to say: these new "calculators" are worthless. How it is possible to afford such a company (HP) such this is happen?! Just simple change the words: "equations" to "family pictures", and you can feel it deeply.

Csaba Sad
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Memmory retention without battery in pioneers - Csaba Tizedes - 03-28-2016 02:00 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)