Let's vote for suggestions and bugs
07-11-2014, 05:40 AM (This post was last modified: 07-11-2014 05:58 AM by Angus.)
RE: Let's vote for suggestions and bugs
I still did not read a (at least) semi-official statement on what hp thinks about the current prime, how they DID deal with suggestions and bug reports in the past and what their plans are for the future.
(I tried to post some ideas after the last firmware release. I don't expect them to be read seriously. And I remember (about zooming in graphs) that e.g. you preferred a zooming like into pictures. I have a different thinking so the suggestions part is likely to explode with different perspectives - and many suggestions are well known for mounths; still ignored by hp)

As long as we don't know what is going on with hp and I would consider something like that worthless.
I see little sense in spending time for the prime thinking about additional features, formulating suggestions and working out bug, knowing that hp is likely to ignore all that.

But I don't want to be the negative guy so, yes, of course such a platform would do no harm either. The users can check what behaviour should be already known. So, yes, why not trying it out? I will add some of the points I remember I would love to have. :-)

Edit: I re-read my post and noticed it is way to negative again... I'd like to apologize for that. That was not intended nor is it helpful. YES - the community should do what it can. If there is no effect, nothing is lost.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's vote for suggestions and bugs - Angus - 07-11-2014 05:40 AM
BREAK still reboot the calc - Oulan - 07-21-2019, 09:12 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)