The HP/Royal/Moravia website problems thread
11-05-2021, 12:41 AM
RE: The HP/Royal/Moravia website problems thread
Took a quick look at the new hpofficesupply.com site and saw lots of problems.
  • All the pages say "Suscribe Now", which I assume should instead say "Subscribe Now".
  • The 12c Platinum page says "Entry sistem logic:" instead of "Entry system logic:".
  • The 12c page link for "Download Manual" on the upper right downloads the 12c Platinum manual instead of the regular 12c manual (though the links under "Manuals and Documents" are correct).
  • The 10s+ page link for "Download Manual" on the upper right downloads a shredder manual (though the links under "Manuals and Documents" are correct).
  • For all pages, under Dedicated Customer Service, it lists a number for "Ciudad de Mexico (DF)". Mexico City dropped the "DF" initialism over 5 years ago and now uses "CDMX" instead. Also, I find it strange that for the rest of Mexico, a US number (+1 country code) is given instead -- the old HP-INVENT number. Is that actually right?

Also, others have said this, but I'm pretty sure some of these prices are incorrect. Surely they aren't actually selling the normally $10 to $15 10s+ for $44.99?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The HP/Royal/Moravia website problems thread - Eric Rechlin - 11-05-2021 12:41 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)