New HP calculator literature site
10-04-2021, 04:59 PM
RE: New HP calculator literature site
Thanks for the kind words everyone.

Tom, I do not have any short-term plans to add the 9xxx materials, but it is a long-term plan. I have started working on an inventory of those, and one member of the community has already indicated an interest in scanning a bunch of them. I do not plan to make any more progress on that until I am caught up with the handheld materials, however. Regarding brochures, that has not been a priority because Jake is already doing a great job scanning those for his PPC Archive.

Namir, thanks so much for the PDF of your HP 35s Stat Pac. I was previously unaware of it and have now added it to the site. I believe Richard will also be sending me about half a dozen books from "Shammas Software Services" that I assume were written by you, also, so once I receive those I will add them to the list and scan them.

Garth, thanks for those hex files. Very soon I plan to add the ability to add links to associated downloads for books that have a digital component (such as a ROM image), and once I put that in place I will add a link on the 92198 book's page to those hex files. That said, I don't have a scan of that book yet myself, but I link to the other site which has it.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: New HP calculator literature site - Eric Rechlin - 10-04-2021 04:59 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)