41 Module Library: Last chance for common sense
07-14-2016, 09:12 PM
RE: 41 Module Library: Last chance for common sense
(07-14-2016 07:55 PM)hbo Wrote:  
(07-14-2016 05:11 AM)Ángel Martin Wrote:  ...then are those members under a contractual obligation NOT to share them either... also to

I wouldn't participate in such an effort either. I clearly stated that I would expect those bit patterns to be considered free to copy (absent any other copyright claim) and I wouldn't go along with a deal that didn't explicitly include a provision stating that.

Maybe my offer way not clear enough: For a up-to-define refund the images would be free to anyone, not only the "buyer".
Even some of you do not want to understand my position I DO NOT WANT TO MAKE PROFIT, I only want to get back a small amount for my investment. Thats why I call it a refund and not a sale.
The thing with the copyright is another discussion. I think, Ángel is mainly interested in playing with the images for future projects. Again and again: I accept your point of view and would like to share, BUT you do not accept my point of view as I read (sorry, this is not against Ángel personaly but for all members blames me in previous postings). I do not believe that further mutual accusations will help us finding a compromise.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 41 Module Library: Last chance for common sense - HP-Collection - 07-14-2016 09:12 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)