Free42 with big stack, test version
02-06-2021, 07:00 PM (This post was last modified: 02-06-2021 07:15 PM by Matt Kernal.)
RE: Free42 with big stack, test version
Hi Thomas,
I think I'm going to like your big stack feature - just installed it (I use Free42 every day, so thanks). One simple, albeit old school(?), example might be for reconciling your bank checking account balance by entering several debits and/or credits on the big stack - same as those you write in your check (cheque?) book register (do people still do this?). Then comparing them to your checking account app transaction entries by rolling through the big stack, checking for typos (!), then finally performing the "+" and "-" operators to see if "your" final balance matches the "bank's" final balance or not.

Note: to avoid any chance of this thread going off topic, please feel free to (only) PM me a good Android check register app. Smile Thx

Quote:Marco Polo Wrote:
You could consider an annunciator to light up when big stack is enabled
My initial thought is that it's pretty easy to tell you're in NSTK mode by the numbered (i.e. 2 : and 1: ) stack labels, rather than the conventional/lettered (i.e. Y : and X: ) stack labels.

There are three kinds of people: those that can count and those that can't.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Free42 with big stack, test version - Matt Kernal - 02-06-2021 07:00 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)