HP-71: FORTH/Assembler Pac Rev.B - and the Ultimate HP-71 ROM Extension.
01-12-2021, 01:23 PM
RE: HP-71: FORTH/Assembler Pac Rev.B - and the Ultimate HP-71 ROM Extension.
(01-12-2021 08:47 AM)J-F Garnier Wrote:  Thank you, Tobie, Sylvain and Bob, for your enthusiastic feedbacks but it's a relatively minor update, nothing as important or difficult as my Math Pac 2. As I said the motivation was the Ultimate ROM to include some important User Lib keywords.
I agree, but still, it adds up ...

Must I remind you, well probably not Wink, but for everybody else, your contribution to our small community:
  • Several HP-IL industrial cards and devices for Kristal S.A. Informatique
  • HP-IL-to-USB (PIL-Box) and HP-IL-to-UART-with-IO (PIL-IO) Interfaces
  • Several HP-IL peripheral emulators and LIF utility for Windows (ILPer, ILCtrl, ILvlif)
  • HP-41 (Emu41/DOS), HP-71 (Emu71/DOS) and HP-75 (Emu75/DOS) emulators for MS-DOS with HP-IL support
  • HP-41 Emulator (Emu41p) and HP-71 Remote terminal (Term71) for HP-110+ with HP-IL support
  • The reverse engineering, the bug fixes and the huge improvements that you have made to the HP-71 JPC ROM, to the MATH ROM and to the FORTH/Assembler ROM.
  • JPC, PPC-T/Micro-Revue clubs journals scanning and put online
  • ... and I am surely missing several other contributions that you have made over the years.
I would be very proud to have done only one of these, so these minor praises are nothing but deserved.

Sylvain
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: HP-71: FORTH/Assembler Pac Rev.B - and the Ultimate HP-71 ROM Extension. - Sylvain Cote - 01-12-2021 01:23 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)