Invalid Input during local variable declaring
12-18-2013, 11:55 PM (This post was last modified: 12-19-2013 01:00 AM by Kevin Ouellet.)
RE: Invalid Input during local variable declaring
It still doesn't work even with a second LOCAL statement :/

LOCAL colHeight := 0, heightChg := 0, heightChgDir := .03, bgOffset := 0;
LOCAL enterPressed := 0;

Now the error only happens during runtime, though, not debugging. During debugging, it now just randomly "This application has crashed and will be restarted" or give Runtime errors then exits.

Even if I set those variables as global vars at the start of the program I still get the Invalid input error.

EDIT: Nevermind, I might have accidentally swapped two variables when switching from the A to Z ones. My bad. Thanks.

Btw: Seriously, to those who plan to get an HP Prime reading this post: The emulator doesn't do it justice. It's so buggy compared to the real thing. The real calc crashes much less often and since the firmware update it's even better. The emulator is just brutal in terms of stability and when it starts crashing, it becomes no longer functional (actually, if the connectivity kit is open, the emulator even becomes sentient sometimes).

-Dream of Omnimaga
https://djomnimaga.music-2000.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Invalid Input during local variable declaring - Kevin Ouellet - 12-18-2013 11:55 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)