Store Calculation History (like Documents in Nspire)
06-12-2020, 06:02 PM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2020 08:47 PM by ramon_ea1gth.)
RE: Store Calculation History (like Documents in Nspire)
A first approach for the step by step explanations in the Prime could be the DEBUG command, executing a program with the calculations in the debug environment whether for CAS or for HOME (for the CAS, the debugging is shown in a terminal when using DEBUG).

I use the debug mode of the HP 50g calculator to give step by step explanations in the classroom using an emulator. For that calculator it is straightforward when using the display stack, RPL programming and algebraic expressions, as the operations are progressively added to the display stack.

But now that I am considering the Prime, I agree: some kind of improved step by step mode that shows the operations in the history of HOME or CAS would be appreciated for the lessons, at least in the emulator. It could be a basic debugging option acting on the history screen, so the same program could be used both for step by step or for continuous execution.

Ramón
Valladolid, Spain
TI-50, Casio fx-180P, HP48GX, HP50g, HP Prime G2
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Store Calculation History (like Documents in Nspire) - ramon_ea1gth - 06-12-2020 06:02 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)