newRPL - Updated to build 1510 [official build remains at 1487]
06-20-2022, 02:47 AM
RE: newRPL - Updated to build 1497 [official build remains at 1487]
Thanks for the responses!

Glad to know the graphics issue isn't just me...

The additional font names are also helpful. I think I can deal with the smaller font for the menus, but now I at least know what the two names are to reassign them if I mess things up.

Now that I know how to turn off the calc (from the other responses above) - I can at least recover from the graphics glitch without having to reset (and lose all memory).

Do you see the possibility in the future of a version that has persistent memory, but doesn't have the potential to dual boot (all newRPL, all the time)? I put together a KB overlay (key labels only) that accounts for the keys with revised functions, but when I put them on, I can't see the OG labels for the Prime OS functions. I already have a Prime G2 that will always have Prime OS on it, so I am totally OK with a dedicated firmware if there wasn't a risk of losing all items that were stored (settings, variables, programs, etc).

For reference, this is my KB layout. It has a few things that are missing (namely a couple of the functions that require a hold-shift combo), and it reflects the duplicated << >> assignments...

I have printed this on vinyl sticker stock and cut it out with my Cricut, and it works nicely thus far!

Thanks again!

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: newRPL - Updated to build 1497 [official build remains at 1487] - spiff72 - 06-20-2022 02:47 AM
Navigating through sub-menus - Gilles - 05-13-2023, 11:31 AM
It's a mystery to me... - Klaus - 11-27-2023, 12:24 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)