newRPL - Updated to build 1510 [official build remains at 1487]
04-15-2021, 04:20 AM
RE: newRPL - Updated to build 1360 [ including official build]
Sorry for all of the questions, but as a newbie to this firmware, I am trying to get wrap my head around some of the features.

First question - how do you completely reset the calculator to factory defaults with this ROM installed? I want to wipe it completely (so it doesn't say "memory recovered" after the reset). I have tried the ON-A-C and ON-A-F combos, which take me to a menu where I appear to have a choice to either continue, ClearMem, or Reset. This screen appears to show the A key would continue, Clear Mem would be the C and/or D keys, and Reset would be the E and/or F keys. But I can't get past this screen other than pressing the A key (continue), which doesn't clear out settings as far as I can tell. I also

Second question - the reason that I am trying to do this is that I was playing around with the fonts for the STK and 1STK, and even though the fonts are clearly different between STK and the first stack level, if I use the FNTSTK and FNT1STK commands, BOTH return 'Font8C'. I want to revert back to the pristine state after the firmware was installed so I can make sure I didn't goof something up.

Thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: newRPL - Updated to build 1360 [ including official build] - spiff72 - 04-15-2021 04:20 AM
Navigating through sub-menus - Gilles - 05-13-2023, 11:31 AM
It's a mystery to me... - Klaus - 11-27-2023, 12:24 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)