newRPL - Updated to build 1510 [official build remains at 1487]
06-23-2020, 03:08 AM
RE: newRPL - Updated to build 1360 [ including official build]
Quote:Boy, if there ever was a pertinent topic for HHC2020, this would be it :-)
Jake

I wanted to attend HHC many times, but not being geographically close and in the middle of work and kids school season it's nearly impossible for me. However... our friend Gunther (sorry I botched your name, american keyboard...) did show newRPL at HHC, he did a great presentation.
If this year HHC becomes virtual, I may try to prepare something (I would have no excuse this year!). We'll see, hopefully there's enough progress we have something to show. Our forum friend erazor is hard at work helping with the cause. Many thanks to him!

By the way, fonts look too tiny on the Prime. Right now we are using the 10 pixel font (the largest right now in newRPL) and it could be good for the menus but feels small for the stack.
If anyone is up to the task, fonts are relatively easy to create with any bitmap editor so please contact me. We'd like to have a 16 pixel font and 24 pixel font. With a 240 pixel screen, a 24 pixel font allows for 10 lines of text, similar in size to the 8 pixel font on the 80 pixel screen of the 50g.
I know some may prefer tiny text, but we already have that. I assure you the 5 pixel font is too tiny for the prime screen. I like big numbers, at least for level 1 of the stack.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: newRPL - Updated to build 1360 [ including official build] - Claudio L. - 06-23-2020 03:08 AM
Navigating through sub-menus - Gilles - 05-13-2023, 11:31 AM
It's a mystery to me... - Klaus - 11-27-2023, 12:24 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)