newRPL - Updated to build 1510 [official build remains at 1487]
02-26-2020, 08:01 PM
RE: newRPL - Updated to build 1351 [ starting a new thread!]
(02-24-2020 08:09 PM)The Shadow Wrote:  Okay that worked! I will play with it a bunch more.

One thing I notice off the bat is that the screen no longer lines up with the menu buttons. But at least all the buttons are on the screen!

Also, input seems weirdly slow. It can take a noticeable time between pressing a button and something happening.

EDIT: And that dialog box for saving is messed up in more ways than one! It sticks off the screen, but you can't scroll it or pinch it. It's weirdly oversensitive, too - acting as if I long-pressed when I definitely didn't.

I uploaded a version where I disabled the native File Open. Now it doesn't crash, but the dialog box is just as dysfunctional as the Save As...
On my tablet, though, it works great (screen is wider so everything fits).

I did notice that while my phone runs it at normal speed, my tablet seems to have a 1second delay for each key press. I suspect either some issue with the timers or the screen update is taking too long. Perhaps some devices can't use hardware acceleration for 2D and everything slows to a crawl. I'll have to investigate that more.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: newRPL - Updated to build 1351 [ starting a new thread!] - Claudio L. - 02-26-2020 08:01 PM
Navigating through sub-menus - Gilles - 05-13-2023, 11:31 AM
It's a mystery to me... - Klaus - 11-27-2023, 12:24 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)