Gamma Function Using Spouge's Method
08-22-2015, 10:45 AM (This post was last modified: 08-22-2015 10:49 AM by Ángel Martin.)
RE: Gamma Function Using Spouge's Methjod
(08-22-2015 08:58 AM)lcwright1964 Wrote:  As for SandMath use, I am curious about two things:

1. What is Library 4 and why do I need it?
2. Given the switching going on in SandMath (as in the Advantage Pac), how do I correctly configure ClonixConfig to burn it into my Nov-64?

Thanks for the additional explanation on the parameter's role in the formulas, I think I can follow now.

The Library#4 is a ROM that contains a library of subroutines used by several other modules of mine. This saved lots of space and made the code/operation much more consistent across all modules.

It sits in page#4, where typically there's nothing plugged - exceptions being the diagnostics ROM and a disabled printer on the HP-IL module.

The modules that use it are as follows: (I think I'm not missing anything but it's from memory)

- OSX/3 and OSX/4 - one page w/ 4 banks in it = 4 ROMs
-CLUTILS and POWERCL - one page w/ 4 banks in it = 4 ROMs
-ALPHA44
-RAMPAGE 4L
-TOOLBOX 4
-41Z Complex Numbers - 2 pages = 2 ROMS
-SANDMATH - 2 pages of 4 banks each = 8 ROMS
-SANDMatrix - 2 pages of 2 banks each = 4 ROMs
-TotalREKALL
-HP-16C Emulator (about to be released) - one page w/ 4 banks = 4 ROMs

ClonixConfig has a very flexible U/I that allows you to burn bank-switched modules like the OS/X, SandMath & SandMatrix. You simply need to select the right combination of banks/pages more or less in contiguous sequence.

The attached pic shows an example of the SandMath + SandMatrix burned on a Clonix-D with JOINED blocks. A Novo64 would use the same setup, once you disable the HEPAX RAM checkbox.

This doesn't get you there yet - as it's still missing the Library#4. So you'd probably need another Clonix41 with the Lib#4, and (highly recommended) the OS/X4. You can throw in there the TotalRekall to fill it up to 6 ROMS.

Hope this clarifies, let me know if you have more questions.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

"To live or die by your own sword one must first learn to wield it apply."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gamma Function Using Spouge's Methjod - Ángel Martin - 08-22-2015 10:45 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)