[VA] New update #011 available in my HP site (11 new files 11)
01-23-2020, 03:42 AM
RE: [VA] New update #011 available in my HP site (11 new files 11)
Hi Valentin,

Your pictures bring back a lot of memories. My dad came home with an HP 35 in June 1973. It was magical! I was at Florida State University at the time, and the meteorology department had 2 or 3 of them, locked in cradles to a desk chair (!), for students to utilize in the meteorology department’s library. My first HP was the 67 in 1977. The all night deejay at the TV/radio station that I worked at convinced me to take the plunge. A beautiful machine. Not only did I use it in my weather forecasting, but simulated the Major League Baseball 1970 American League on it, the data for each teams batters on the magnetic cards to use in my program. Later, the 28S, then the 48SX, and the 50g which I still use in my work! During the days of the 35, my best friend and I wondered if, during our lifetime, would a hand hold ever be capable of symbolic math. We were doubtful, could not imagine it to be possible. It’s been quite a treat to see how this has all evolved.

Thanks for your work. It is appreciated!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [VA] New update #011 available in my HP site (11 new files 11) - lrdheat - 01-23-2020 03:42 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)