Need help for some HP Prime calculus/functions
12-21-2019, 07:14 PM (This post was last modified: 12-21-2019 07:15 PM by Devil69.)
RE: Need help for some HP Prime calculus/functions
(12-21-2019 06:23 AM)Tim Wessman Wrote:  
(12-21-2019 01:39 AM)Devil69 Wrote:  Also nobody can help me with trig inequations?

Have you looked at the new explorer app at all? It is much more capable and better then the old one by far in nearly every way... About the only thing you dont have is the "pi/2" notation. Other then that, it is more interactive, handles more forms of trigonometrics, and is actually useful for learning and doing quite a few things.

It does more advanced translations, simplifications, handles forms, etc. What are you wanting still?

Note, it you really do still want the old one, someone can post a copy of it for you to load. It will still function. Seriously though, the new one is quite a bit nicer.

Thanks for your answer and yeah I looked it's quite complete besides the pi notations.

And concerning HP prime OS I didn't say it was poor in functionalities but just saying it's frustrating that I can't execute certain secondary school level operations (like trig inequations on CAS, or maybe it could handle this but idk how to write it correctly on HP)

Quote:The nspire OS is a desktop application packaged into a calculator. It is not a good "calculator" and there is a reason the sales on it have been declining since the 2nd/3rd year when they peaked. I think the best review I ever saw was someone on amazon who said "It does a whole ton, but I would never want to take a complicated timed test with it because everything just takes so damn long to do!" Big Grin

I agree with you HP prime interface is made to do things faster
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need help for some HP Prime calculus/functions - Devil69 - 12-21-2019 07:14 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)