The Prime is just an Expensive Toy
12-24-2019, 05:42 PM
RE: The Prime is just an Expensive Toy
Some assume I am not calm. How fallacious, but I've come to expect faulty argumentation on this forum (as I've come across in most places in the world). Are you thinking you're able to read people's states by typed words on a forum?

As for the comment about that market being dead (but then changing it to being niche)... the Prime being a continuation of such and such.... So? The matter still stands. They could've easily pleased more people. And is it so difficult to predict that those who use that 50g would expect the Prime to do so? And is it so difficult to implement a much better navigation/control system? Who was the usability overseer? And why not have two versions, if you really care about those markets? They seem to update often enough.... May as well do a much greater and adapted version instead.

As for the comment concerning opinion... Certainly you know that objectivity exists, and that you are acting accordingly many times each day your whole life already? It isn't a large jump to then act accordingly all the way also in this. There's no need to reduce things, if you are indeed doing it, to mere opinion.

As for the careless comment in a certain context, of wisdom coming with age.... I've encountered many old fools, sometimes acting like old foolish (arrogant) "kings", even highly educated people being foolish (old or young), and young wise ones. What is your point? (You seem to think yourself wise, so then please educate me in this matter.)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Prime is just an Expensive Toy - HP User - 12-24-2019 05:42 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)