The Prime is just an Expensive Toy
12-23-2019, 10:44 PM
RE: The Prime is just an Expensive Toy
(12-23-2019 10:11 AM)HP User Wrote:  That you've seen worse (relatively) is not the point: the point in this particular case is that HP messed up with the screen, and buyers paid money for it.

You use it as a tool? Yes, that's good, and as such, having a proper screen is necessary. Or are you going to tell me that a proper screen is not necessary?

Yes, I use it as a tool. I use it for the purpose which I consider to be intended one. I usually look at the screen under 90 degrees angle, display digits/characters and occasionally graphs, and, albeit not perfect, I learned how to deal with imperfections.

So I don't jump up yelling that it's trash. I paid for it what I paid for it, and if I found it not acceptable, I would return it, sell it, give it to somebody, or throw it away, since in my life I learned how to accept bigger losses--and go on.

You may have your opinion, I may have mine, but the point it to discuss it without jumping up and down, since it leads to nowhere. But, I guess, wisdom comes with age.

Calm down, and have a Merry Christmas.

Darius
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Prime is just an Expensive Toy - DrDarius - 12-23-2019 10:44 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)