The Prime is just an Expensive Toy
12-19-2019, 06:10 PM
RE: The Prime is just an Expensive Toy
(12-19-2019 05:49 PM)DrDarius Wrote:  The Prime display itself is as normal and sharp as ever. The blurriness you see is attributed to HP's attempt to smoothen the font.
Yeah, I'm really not a fan of the dithering implementation, I agree that the Prime's display is pefectly sharp other than that.

Quote:I heard rumors that the screen was mounted upside down (to lower the production cost), and it affected the viewing angle, but, honestly, even if it's true, I could not see any significant difference on my G2 whether I look at it normally, or upside down.
Yup, that was covered in this topic. I'm really confused how you don't see a significant difference when you look at the Prime upside down. Even when at angles not as severe as the pictures I shared below.
[Image: 24K80qLl.jpg] [Image: MkAynVvl.jpg]
Personally I see a huge difference between the two, especially on the status bar. The status bar on the upside down calculator (right image) is blue rather than black, you can actually read text on the status bar, the soft keys actually have contrast, and the lines separating each equation are opposite colors from the right-side up calculator (left image). Wink

Cemetech | YouTube
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Prime is just an Expensive Toy - TheLastMillennial - 12-19-2019 06:10 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)