Anyone familiar with this mag card holder?
12-05-2019, 09:30 PM (This post was last modified: 12-05-2019 09:31 PM by rprosperi.)
RE: Anyone familiar with this mag card holder?
Some (10? 20?) of these were included with each new HP-65, at least in the early days of production; one of HP's early catalogs shows them (I'll look for it). I've read that at some point they were no longer included, but coincidentally enough they were still available for purchase as an accessory.

In a more than weird coincidence, I was holding one of these accessory packs about 5 minutes before coming to the Forum just now. The shrink-wrapped package likely came with 20 cards (can't tell for certain as the original seal is broken and it seems like 2 cards are missing) with a small note inserted (in 3+ languages) in front.

Quote:9320-0613

HP-65
Pocket Instruction Card

A Pocket Instruction Card provides two slots for program cards. You can write program user instructions in the space on each side of the card. The cards may be carried in your pocket or, after punching holes in the tops of the cards, they may be carried in a small binder. Then can also be stored easily in a small file box.

They do show up on eBay from time to time, at widely (!) varying prices, from $1/ea to $200 for a full, sealed pack.

--Bob Prosperi
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone familiar with this mag card holder? - rprosperi - 12-05-2019 09:30 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)