RPL equivalents to BREAK, CYCLE, EXIT, etc.?
06-09-2014, 05:30 PM
RE: RPL equivalents to BREAK, CYCLE, EXIT, etc.?
(06-09-2014 04:56 PM)HP67 Wrote:  At the same time there are people who have have been responsible for developing and maintaining medium-large enterprise software systems for many decades who don't share your views. Knowing your audience and addressing them accordingly rather than lecturing to them seems like common courtesy. In the absence of the former, more circumspection and less "you've been warned" goes a long way. I'm trying to filter the attitude from the content but it's increasingly hard to do.

I'm truly sorry that my comments have offended you. My "warning" was obviously ill-conceived and I can assure you that no offense was intended. Like you, my experience over the years with both coding and managing coders has shaped my views, and I'm sorry that my explanations have seemed more like lecture than the promotion of a concept which gets decreasing attention (which was actually my intent).

I fear that I'm doing more harm than help to the very idea I was trying to promote, so I'll bow out gracefully now lest I do even more damage.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: RPL equivalents to BREAK, CYCLE, EXIT, etc.? - DavidM - 06-09-2014 05:30 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)