AECROM in NoV-64d and i41CX
09-07-2019, 01:43 PM
AECROM in NoV-64d and i41CX
Hello,
this my first post ever, so i will try my best. I am a new owner of a NoV-64d modul and have made two experience, that I like to share.

First on my Windows 10 Pro 64 bit PC the programmer don't work with a long USB-cable plug into a blue USB-3.1-Port. The steps
- Programming ROM
- Progragmming EPROM
- Verify ROM
are working.
Next I see "Error..." and a Messagebox with "The board is not responding…". Plugged into the HP-41CX, the NoV-64d was invisible then.

It works well with a short USB cable on a black USB 2.0 port.

Second I programm a AECROM into the NoV-64d and make COPYROM to page 10 and 11. The part with the unit-conversen works very well. I can switch the mode with holding down the ON-key. No Problem so far.
Then I try to use the PROG-command. I can Input the Programname and the Formular. After R/S the HP-41CX go off suddenly. The very same is happen with my iPhone App i41CX with HEPAX in Port1 and the AECROM in any other port.

A workaround is to connect a HP 82143A Printer. Then the HP-41CX don't go off after the R/S and I can "ENTER:LBL,CONS.". Again it is the same with the real HP-41CX and the i41CX App, where a Printer is build in and can be disabled.

Without HEPAX in Port1 there is no Problem with the AECROM in the App.

Best Regards
Klaus
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
AECROM in NoV-64d and i41CX - Klaus Overhage - 09-07-2019 01:43 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)