Is it possible to change the screen of a 42S?
05-20-2014, 09:25 AM
RE: Is it possible to change the screen of a 42S?
Thanks for all the replies and help~ I did some research and there is a good news and a bad news...

The good news is that, I decided to follow the second law of thermodynamics and avoid the increasing of the entropy.

The bad news is that, all the 17bii+ on sale in China costs more than 800 yuan, which is more expensive than my 42S itself. And unfortunately no second-hand models available. (Quite reasonable. Who want to buy such a calculator at a price the same of a quad-core mobile phone with 1GB RAM?)

That means I won't do such a change now. Anyway, thanks for the help.

BTW, all series of HP calculators are at ridiculous price from the official agency... The PRIME costs more than 2k yuan... Everyone I know in local calculator community got their PRIME outside China. I guess HP are trying to sell their products to the "rich Chinese government" and the government will set up "Western-Style Experimental Mathematics Class" in some middle and high schools where students can use the expensive "learning tools" for free...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is it possible to change the screen of a 42S? - Waon Shinyoe - 05-20-2014 09:25 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)