Looking for something I'm sure I've seen (25c)
06-07-2019, 09:19 AM
RE: Looking for something I'm sure I've seen (25c)
(06-07-2019 07:08 AM)teenix Wrote:  
(06-06-2019 04:14 AM)[kby] Wrote:  I'm sure I've run across this either in this forum or the old one, but it's difficult to search symptoms that need more than a single description, so I'm hoping somone might be able to point me to the right thread(s).

I have a 25c that will power on and display "0.00" for a moment, then go blank. Bad ACT or something else? Thanks in advance.

After showing "Error", does the display still go blank after a battery removal reset?

cheers

Tony
This one actually never shows ”Error” now that I think about it. It actually isn’t always consistent on power on; sometimes blank, sometimes a stream of digits. Other times it shows 0.00 in run or 00 in PGRM mode (so does see the switch), but, regardless of the display, it only last for a second and the display goes blank. Usually switching off then on again immediately will give the same types of displays, but not always; sometimes it’s blank. Waiting and/or removing/replacing batteries will eventually bring it back to the point it was at before.

The “Error” message is only on the 29c.-kby
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking for something I'm sure I've seen (25c) - [kby] - 06-07-2019 09:19 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)