CO-OP 41 Data Collector?
05-05-2019, 09:59 PM
CO-OP 41 Data Collector?
Hi all,

Do any of you have any information on this unit or have a manual for it? I bought a complete (maybe) unit which came with a 41CX with a switched speed up installed. It came with the TDS Co-Op Instrument and Surveying modules and the calculator and modules seem to work fine but I am having trouble creating files in the Data collectors memory.

Without a manual I am not sure if I am working it correctly but I have managed to create files in extended memory.

When I try to create a file in the data collector memory it appears to work and memory available drops but it doesn't show up in the directory. Memory shows 64,490 before trying to create a file.

When running a directory a display shows gibberish for a second or two then shows the memory available. It almost seems like I need to format the memory but hav no idea how to.

Not sure if I am just doing something wrong, if the unit is not working or if there is an internal battery which needs charged or replaced.

I am trying to build a list of commands, what they do and the required input for each which is helped somewhat by a quick reference for a Co-Op Sun Shooter rom which shares many of the same surveying commands but has nothing on the data collector.

Any help would be appreciated.

Ken
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
CO-OP 41 Data Collector? - Ken S - 05-05-2019 09:59 PM
RE: CO-OP 41 Data Collector? - Ken S - 05-06-2019, 05:04 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)