HHC 2019 will be in Reno, Nevada, Sept 21-22
09-22-2019, 05:14 AM
RE: HHC 2019 will be in Reno, Nevada, Sept 21-22
(09-22-2019 03:38 AM)Brian Walsh Wrote:  
(09-22-2019 02:04 AM)Joe Horn Wrote:  The conference is currently underway (Namir Shammas is giving a talk entitled "Multi-Variable SOlver" at this very moment). The programming contest was created by David Ramsey. If nobody else posts it, I'll post it late this evening before I go to bed. .....

EDIT: The online conference schedule is being updated in real time, to document what actually happened. You can follow it here: https://hhuc.us/2019/schedule.htm

Gee, in years past the contest info has been posted on Saturday morning. That's why I emailed you and others asking for it. It's past 10:30pm CDT and still no info... :-(

Sorry, Brian, you only sent that email a few hours ago, and I only received it now, at the end of the first day of the conference. David Ramsey wrote the contest and is currently the only person who has the contest in electronic form. I said I'd post it this evening, but now that I see folks feel entitled to it, I am disinclined to do so. Maybe somebody else will do so. Good night.

<0|ΙΈ|0>
-Joe-
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: HHC 2019 will be in Reno, Nevada, Sept 21-22 - Joe Horn - 09-22-2019 05:14 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)