Control Systems: HP prime app, now with frequency, time domain and root locus plots
07-12-2019, 10:34 AM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2019 10:38 AM by hata.)
RE: Control Systems: HP prime app, now with frequency, time domain and root locus plots
Hello FrankP
First of all, great that you like the tool.
Thanks for solving this issue, I ran into the same problem with my Samsung S9+ smartphone, but didn't bother because I use my 'real' HP Prime most of the time and I also didn't have any issues with the virtual calculator for Windows.
I verified your approach and ... it worked.
For those having the same issue, these are the steps you could take:

1. create a new program (e;g. 'Control Systems-main') and move the complete App code to that program
2. Always in that new program: rename the App key custom functions START, PlotSetup, Symb, Plot, Num to, say, CtrlSysSTART, ... CtrlSysNum (in the '*** forward declaration ***' section and in the '*** App key custom functions ***' section)
3. EXPORT these functions (put 'EXPORT' in front of these 5 names in the '*** App key custom functions ***' section)

In the Control Systems App:
1. Throw everything out except:
- the #pragma ... line
- the 5 routines in the '*** App key custom functions ***' section
2. Replace the body of the five routines in this section with a simple call to the corresponding functions in the newly created program

Example:
START()
BEGIN
CtrlSysSTART();
END;

That's all !

Please note that the newly created program will only compile without errors if you have selected the Control Systems App from the Apps view

FrankP, thanks again !
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Control Systems: HP prime app, now with frequency, time domain and root locus plots - hata - 07-12-2019 10:34 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)