Control Systems: HP prime app, now with frequency, time domain and root locus plots
07-03-2019, 09:20 AM
RE: Control Systems: HP prime app, now with frequency, time domain and root locus plots
For those also using Emu of HP Prime:

The original 3.0 App was working well, but after backup plus restore and even after simply closing and opening the HP Prime Emu software 2.1.14181 (2018 10 16) a chrash screen on Windows and Android poped up in my case.

I tried to track down to the line of code or the function call responsible for this. Unfortunately without success: no dedicated block / line repetitively caused the chrash.

Surprisingly a workaround was moving all the App code into a new prog and let App function START, PlotSetup, Symb, Plot, Num and VIEWs calling exported prog functions. No further code modifications were necesarry to prevent chrashing!? Also leaving the variables unchanged inside the App was ok. So the App handling on the Emu seems to be a bit poor.

But I don't mind. I'm happy being able to use hata's really cool tool with the workaround.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Control Systems: HP prime app, now with frequency, time domain and root locus plots - FrankP - 07-03-2019 09:20 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)