size limit of jpg attachments
04-17-2019, 07:10 PM
RE: size limit of jpg attachments
I originally bought a Chromebook when the school where I taught math made them available for all students. I continued to use my Win PC XP for awhile and eventually put it in the closet. My wife uses a Win 7 PC, but a recent experience reminded me of the reason that I wanted to move away from Windows.

One day recently she went to login to Windows and it said something like "invalid user settings." Nothing I tried would allow her to login to her account. I Googled the exact error message and the advice was to start mucking around with that thing, I forget the name now, it's where Windows stores all sorts of things and warns you not to muck around with it. Anyhow, I had to take her PC into the local shop and they fixed it for $79. I've never had a problem like that with the Chromebook.

Before I stored my Win XP in the closet I copied everything in "My documents" to a thumb drive so I can access old things on the Chromebook, and that has come in handy occasionally.

It would be nice if the forum software included an editor that could be used to shrink large pdf's or jpg's. But that's probably asking too much.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: size limit of jpg attachments - Leonid - 03-29-2019, 04:43 PM
RE: size limit of jpg attachments - Don Shepherd - 04-17-2019 07:10 PM
RE: size limit of jpg attachments - EdS2 - 04-18-2019, 05:15 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)