Connecting a keyboard to a HP Prime G2? And other questions.
02-16-2019, 03:45 AM
RE: Connecting a keyboard to a HP Prime G2? And other questions.
Sure, I recently made a short video about the keyboard.

I understand having more languages isn't necessarily better, it's just nice to have a variety since, like you said, some languages are better for some things than others. For example, if I want to write a quick, dirty program to aid me with my homework, I use TI BASIC. If I want to create a picture utility, I use ICE. If I want to mess around with some Python, I could use it. If I ever get to the point where I need to get really into the details with my projects (and oh boy am I close to that), then C or Assembly is an option.

Also, I think you're underestimating the power of C on the TI 84 Plus CE, there's a huge base around it and tons of programs written in it. Mario? Written in C. Chess or checkers? Written in C. Donkey Kong? Written in C. A completely new language called ICE? The compiler is written in C! It's not just a debate about what you can do with it, it's about what people have already done with it. Wink

pier4 Wrote:Links to your work are fine.
Did I just abuse my link privileges? I just counted like, 7 or 8 links in my post. Tongue

One last thing, is there a good IDE for PPL or one that you would suggest using beside the HP Connect software?

Cemetech | YouTube
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Connecting a keyboard to a HP Prime G2? And other questions. - TheLastMillennial - 02-16-2019 03:45 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)