Connecting a keyboard to a HP Prime G2? And other questions.
02-15-2019, 09:38 PM
RE: Connecting a keyboard to a HP Prime G2? And other questions.
Thanks for your reply Cyrille!
I'm a little disappointed, the Prime doesn't have quite as many programming opportunities as the TI 84 Plus CE (which supports 4-5 languages). However I've barely looked at PPL so maybe more languages aren't really needed.
I'm stunned that basic HID devices aren't supported in the OS. I mean, if TI OS could do it on the TI-84 Plus (released in 2003) I would certainly expect a calculator released in 2013 to support it.

Wow, I don't think I've been on a forum that doesn't have a chat box, I suppose that's why this thread can get so far off topic. Tongue I don't think I've ever heard of forth. Also, I'd have to argue for modern website designs (not the code behind the designs i.e. the 34 popups that want you to give up your data). Personally, I like the new 'clean' designs that don't have so many buttons everywhere. It makes it a bit easier to learn to navigate, easier to read (though I agree there's a balance with cleanness and information), and it's a lot easier with touch screens when the buttons are larger.

Cemetech | YouTube
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Connecting a keyboard to a HP Prime G2? And other questions. - TheLastMillennial - 02-15-2019 09:38 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)