HP-65 Financial Software request
01-08-2019, 06:56 PM (This post was last modified: 01-08-2019 07:04 PM by Dieter.)
RE: HP-65 Financial Software request
(01-07-2019 06:21 PM)PedroLeiva Wrote:  Sorry, it doesn´t work for me. I checked key stroking twice. When I press [C] in the sequence as 4th. step, I got =0, not 20. The same happens when I use HP67

This was caused by the missing RTN (fixed yesterday). That way the margin calculation was directly followed by routine E which cleared all values. #-)

(01-07-2019 09:35 PM)albertofenini Wrote:  I have keyed in the program, including the RTN instruction before LBL E as pointed out in one of the latest posts.
I have double checked the listing and recorded on a card, it works but not always, let me explain.

OK, I have now tested both programs (post #5 and #10) in the HP65 emulator that Thomas linked to. Both versions work fine and behave as intented.

Alberto, this means there must be an error somewhere in your program.
Please compare your program with the listing, and, if in doubt, simply ask here.
What about this: take your HP65, switch to PRGM mode and post the keycodes here. This way the problem should be resolved easily.

Dieter
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: HP-65 Financial Software request - Dieter - 01-08-2019 06:56 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)