Any 42S means to keep a Global Label hidden from XEQ and other menus?
10-07-2018, 08:14 PM (This post was last modified: 10-07-2018 08:15 PM by Thomas Okken.)
RE: Any 42S means to keep a Global Label hidden from XEQ and other menus?
(10-07-2018 07:45 PM)burkhard Wrote:  I thought your “magic character” solution was both simple and highly usable.

I may end up implementing that; it has the virtue of being unobtrusive (guaranteed not to affect legacy code), but the question of what to hide when is difficult to answer in an entirely satisfactory manner. I've looked into several seemingly innocuous simulator ("core") improvements over the years, and ended up nixing every single one, because I just kept reinventing RPL. Big Grin That danger lurks here as well.

It'll go on the back burner anyway, for now, because I just remembered that I won't be able to release *any* updates for iOS until I implement iPhone X support, which appears to require implementing a proper UI instead of the hacky mess that exists today. It should make the app look better, and enable me to implement some proper iPad support as well, but I'm not looking forward to coding it...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Any 42S means to keep a Global Label hidden from XEQ and other menus? - Thomas Okken - 10-07-2018 08:14 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)