Engineering Equation Library & Analysis
09-26-2018, 12:30 AM
RE: Engineering Equation Library & Analysis
Bernard,

I just downloaded your newest version programs and gave them a basic test. So far so good. The problem I reported previously is now fixed. One question though regarding your Ohm's Law program. When I invoke "Ohms Law, Power" it presents a small dialog that says the following:

Enter any two values

I think this is useful info, but it requires an extra step by the user to press Esc or Enter to clear that dialog away and get to the actual calculation screen (the screen with the 4 entry fields). At the bottom left of that entry screen, you see the following text:

Enter a value for Voltage

Above that line of text and below the lowest field, there is space where you could put "(Enter any 2 values)" and that way avoid having to display a separate dialog which says that. Just a thought.

One more thing...

If I invoke the Ohm's Law program by first pressing Blue-Shift & 1 (Program) and then choose EE_Analysis and press Run, if I then tap the Cancel soft-button in the bottom right corner of the entry screen (screen with 4 fields), I get the following error dialog:

EE_Analysis Error: 0/0

But if I instead press Apps > tap on EE Library > View > Main Menu > EE Analysis > Ohms Law, Power > press Enter > press Cancel, it cancels as expected with no error.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Engineering Equation Library & Analysis - JDW - 09-26-2018 12:30 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)