Riddle me this: Usefulness of calcl
08-10-2018, 09:39 AM (This post was last modified: 08-10-2018 09:40 AM by pier4r.)
RE: Riddle me this: Usefulness of calcl
(08-10-2018 04:48 AM)Matt Agajanian Wrote:  Thanks. I wanted to ask because as a devoted calculator collector and enthusiast, I don’t want to see the day where calculators have ceased production because they’ve been outmoded by iPhones/iPads, Galaxy S nn/Note xx, or other smartphone/tablets.

as soon as we get (if possible) tacticle feedback for the touchscreen surfaces then the calculator will be a thing of the past.

So far it is better because - in my opinion - it provides a much more comfortable input interface.

Aside from the 4 functions using a calculator on a phone is a pain with too many missclicks . When the display is at least 8'' then things gets better, but that is roomy, it is not anymore something handheld.

Any I think a lot of engineers, scientists, technicians ditch their calculators when actually then don't do their math themselves but they use ready made forms to fill and run, without much thinking. And there are plenty of those people around.

Wikis are great, Contribute :)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Riddle me this: Usefulness of calcl - pier4r - 08-10-2018 09:39 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)