Anyone interested in a SDK41 compatible version of the 41C VASM source files?
05-31-2018, 12:55 AM
RE: Anyone interested in a SDK41 compatible version of the 41C VASM source files?
(05-30-2018 04:34 PM)Ángel Martin Wrote:  I've implemented the ALPHA-default on most of the functions that require an alphanumeric entry in all my modules. It's implemented as one of my favorite routines on the Library#4 ;-)

I always hated having to press ALPHA *four* times using COPY (non-assigned to a key: XEQ, ALPHA, COPY, ALPHA, ALPHA again, program name, ALPHA. The OS should be clever enough to know the data type for each function...

I didn't mention your modules specifically, I noted the 48 since the library makes changes at the OS level, but the same is true with those as well. When I go back to 41 mainframe functions, they initially feel broken... or at least stupid. Why should I have to press Alpha, if I have to press Alpha?!

Are you familiar enough to say if it's feasible to hack that into the 41CX OS ROM, without a huge amount of effort?

--Bob Prosperi
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone interested in a SDK41 compatible version of the 41C VASM source files? - rprosperi - 05-31-2018 12:55 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)