41CL Quiz: Determinant of 30x30 anti-Identity matrix
05-31-2018, 06:41 PM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2018 06:04 AM by Ángel Martin.)
RE: 41CL Quiz: Determinant of 30x30 anti-Identity matrix
(05-31-2018 05:39 PM)rprosperi Wrote:  
(05-31-2018 03:42 PM)Gene Wrote:  The CL Expanded Memory ROM found on TOS. QRG is there.

Thx. I have this!! I forgot the Y-Registers in the CL are in fact the Expanded memory register set. You know, the half-life of unused knowledge is very short...

Also available at Monte's "Other Docs" page:
http://systemyde.com/hp41/documents.html

I've finally decided to incorporate the enhancements in the SANDMATRIX module, which has multiple additions over the original Matrix function set. I'm actually amazed to see this working, believe me when i tell you it wasn't trivial...

So the SandMatrix now offers the following options to create a matrix, depending on its name in ALPHA:

1. 1st. character "R" => array will be located in the standard registers; R00 to the Rmax. defined by SIZE.
2. 1st. character "Y" => array will be located in the expanded CL Y-Registers; Y000 to Y1023
3. any other 1st. character => array will be located in X-Memory

The new option is obviously #2.

All functions in the SandMatrix are fully functional with the three types of arrays.
For example, with "R22,Y22" in ALPHA and CLST , calling MMOVE will copy the array from standard registers to expanded registers.

Ahh the sweet taste of success... ;-)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 41CL Quiz: Determinant of 30x30 anti-Identity matrix - Ángel Martin - 05-31-2018 06:41 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)