Tim Wessman Relocating Away from Fort Collins
04-16-2018, 08:23 PM
Tim Wessman Relocating Away from Fort Collins
Hello,

Some people may already be aware and I apologize for this if anyone considers off topic, irrelevant, or out of place .... feel free to delete this mods if you so desire!

The group where the calculator group falls under is leaving the Fort Collins, Colorado HP site to get people co-located into other places (choice specific to our parent group and not anything HP Inc significant). I essentially don't work directly with people here in Colorado, but I am swept along with it since my body resides here. Smile

We decided to take the adventure option and move the family (3 kids as well) over to Taipei, Taiwan in the summer for the foreseeable future! I basically don't co-locate with anyone over there either... but that is the way of these things. Big Grin

I still hope/plan to be able to attend HHC2018! Fort Collins will just not be a hosting option for the foreseeable future.

Now as to why I am posting this - I have collected a fairly large amount of various calculator related things over the past ~12 years or so and would prefer it to go to people who want/desire/need/value it. I have some old stuff people have given me personally (hey, my dad had an old HP calculator - you want it?), as well a good collection of newer stuff (a whole box of 50g units in almost new condition), and then also some HP owned things that I will be sending to recycle (e.g. the last big bag of 30b flashing cables) or else "somewhere else" if I can find them a home...

Then there are a few things like an unopened 15C LE with the limited edition number of "42" on it that might be quite interesting to certain people...

If you are interested in helping me figure out how to best proceed, what is worth something vs no interest, etc. then please send me a private message/email. I just don't follow the collection/used sale market scene to know what to do with it. Nor would I know whom to contact regarding some of the stuff that I can't sell but might be able to donate or ship to someone without issue.

I already have a few boxes of manuals ready to ship to go into Richard's Garage! Big Grin

Thanks for your indulgence! (and apologies if I've crossed a line in your mind)

TW

Although I work for HP, the views and opinions I post here are my own.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Tim Wessman Relocating Away from Fort Collins - Tim Wessman - 04-16-2018 08:23 PM
Best wishes on the move - striegel - 04-16-2018, 11:18 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)