New Version: 2018.02.12 1.4.1.13441
02-22-2018, 08:09 PM
RE: New Version: 2018.02.12 1.4.1.13441
(02-22-2018 07:10 PM)toml_12953 Wrote:  Am I the only person who's writing heavy-duty programs for the Prime? Programs with hundreds of lines and lots of data? Programs that may have to be maintained by someone else?

Creo que la alternativa es que se libere otro lenguaje para la calculadora, pero no reemplazar ni complicar HP PPL, me gusta mucho la simplicidad de HP PPL y como programador me ajusto a sus características como en cualquier otro lenguaje.

Para mi tiene un atractivo muy académico, es el "PSeInt" en inglés para la enseñanza en programación básica (Imperativa), he logrado ver a muchos que siguieron con HP PPL y ahora tienen la base de programación en poco tiempo gracias a la simplificidad de este lenguaje accesible y portable en la calculadora, logran la meta de aprendizaje con rapidez y eso es excelente, apostar con HP PPL para enseñar programación lo considero una buena idea desde el principio.

No aporto nada mencionando esto, tampoco pretendo cuestionar mejoras, solo es una forma de expresar mi gratitud a este lenguaje.

I think the alternative is to release another language for the calculator, but not replace or complicate HP PPL, I really like the simplicity of HP PPL and as a programmer I adjust to its characteristics as in any other language.

For me it has a very academic appeal, it is the "PSeInt" in English for teaching in basic programming (Imperative), I have seen many who followed with HP PPL and now have the programming base in a short time thanks to the simplification of this accessible and portable language in the calculator, they achieve the learning goal quickly and that is excellent, bet with HP PPL to teach programming I consider it a good idea from the beginning.

I do not contribute anything mentioning this, nor do I intend to question improvements, it is just a way of expressing my gratitude to this language.

Viga C | TD | FB
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Version: 2018.02.12 1.4.1.13441 - Carlos295pz - 02-22-2018 08:09 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)