Follow-up from HHC 2017 in Nashville - Commodore calculators?
12-28-2017, 02:55 AM
RE: Follow-up from HHC 2017 in Nashville - Commodore calculators?
(12-27-2017 02:01 PM)Gene Wrote:  Did anyone buy a commodore? If so, which one(s)?

Not yet I have not found one I am really interested in. A Commodore PR-100 was my first calculator, I still have it and it still works but the case is not in good condition. The original batteries got me through my two year electronic technician course, but I understand what you are saying about the rechargeable batteries models it is a pain to open them up and replace the batteries, and even worse when they leak. I have another PR-100, a Híradástechnika PTK-1072 (re-badged PR-100) and a APF Mark 90 which has the same chipset and keyboard layout but different keyboard technology and a different internal power supply design. The APF had suffered a battery leak but there is hope it will work again, but the keyboard still need work. I discovered today that APF made a non-programmable version, Mark-65, with the same keyboard minus the top row of keys and the mode switch, this one was also re-badged by Híradástechnika (TK-1072) and Unitrex (UC-65), it does not seem like Commodore ever made a model like this.

Paul.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Follow-up from HHC 2017 in Nashville - Commodore calculators? - Paul Berger (Canada) - 12-28-2017 02:55 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)