Most common calculators in the forum?
11-29-2017, 07:31 PM (This post was last modified: 11-29-2017 07:37 PM by Maximilian Hohmann.)
RE: Most common calculators in the forum?
Hello!

I really don't know where to start... as I don't even know how many calculators I own. My database program (AppleWorks - an antique in it's own right) gave up on the 795th entry some years ago and I have not had the time and will to transfer my database to a different program (FileMaker Pro, already installed on my computer for years but so far unused). The number must be close to 1000 now.

My collection - which is a rather small one compared to some others around here - has many HP calculators (around 100, some of them double or triple) but many more non-HP ones obviously. I am especially happy to own all 300-series Compucorp/Monroe calculators, something which I am not ever going to achieve with HP, because I simply can not afford to buy the ones I am still missing. Or don't want to as I dislike grey liquid crystal displays very much and therefore never will pay the present asking price for something like an HP42S (one of the HP's I do not have). My extreme dislike for RPL does not want me to spend hard earned money on the missing specimens either (so far, I think, I have (one or more) of HP28C 28S 48SX 48GX and 50 - each of which I quickly powered up so I could tick the box: "working" in my database and thereafter removed the batteries with no intention to ever put them back in again).

My favorite Hp calculators (to generate some entries for the poll above) are the HP25, 19, 67, 97 and 71B (the only LCD model I like).
My favorite non HP calculators are the Ti59, Ti Voyage 200/Ti89 and the Aristo M27, the cutest calculator ever made apart from the HP Woodstocks.
I do not own a Prime (yet) or any of the Swissmicros.

Regards
Max
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Most common calculators in the forum? - Maximilian Hohmann - 11-29-2017 07:31 PM
That the truth be told - hp41cx - 12-02-2017, 07:31 PM
Dave Frederickson - hp41cx - 12-02-2017, 11:17 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)