Public Beta Availiable - Win/Mac/Firmware [UPDATED]
11-25-2017, 02:12 PM
RE: Public Beta Availiable - Win/Mac/Firmware [UPDATED] FEEDBACK General
I've just installed and found it great!

For my use, the 3D Graph is great. It's easy to use. It means a new era in Prime's use for Engineering. It might substitute apps like Geogebra I use in classroom. Great initiative with great result. Congratulations to development team!

I can see also a huge improvement to Financial functions. It seems to cover all the most used tools people are used to apply in HP 12c. I'm not any expert in financial, but I'd like to suggest a couple of improvements:

1) To add an "OK" softbutton to help user step forward just after choosing the Calculation Method in SYMB View. It took me a couple of minutes to realize that I should change to NUM View to start using the selected method. It sounded me that nothing was happening, that it could be a bug!

2) Specifically about Portuguese language translation, I'm afraid there might be some misuse for the word "Equilibrar". Literally, "Equilibrar" is a translation for "Balance", but it's not the only one. "Balance" can be "Equilibrar" (verb) when the matter is, for example, to equalize a scale, or to place something standing up in such position that requires equal forces all around. But "Balance" should be translated as "Balanço" (substantive) when the subject is the accounting of remaining quantities or amounts, such as how much you have left every month after paying all your duties or the remaining energy after a chemical reaction. The use of "Equilibrar" instead of "Balanço" makes it almost impossible to understand, unless you can realize it's a translation issue.

Thank you.
Regards,
Ciro Bruno.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Public Beta Availiable - Win/Mac/Firmware [UPDATED] FEEDBACK General - Ciro Bruno - 11-25-2017 02:12 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)